Year-Round Employment Opportunities
Part-time - $12.50/hour
Position Description: Manages the Membership Desk and attends to all assigned Membership and Front-End duties; Part-time, non-exempt position; Employment pending criminal and driver history records; Promotes the Zoo and its mission.
Reports to: Membership Manager
- Manages Membership Desk.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Maintains Membership database and provides support for Membership programs.
- Distributes information re: Membership and Adopt an Animal Program.
- Accepts cash, checks and credit card payments for Membership applications; Accepts payments for and organizes stroller rental process. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Maintains Membership Desk supplies, which includes office supplies and all corresponding paperwork pertaining to the Membership application process.
- Assist with membership admission check-in
- Operates cash register stations at Members Desk as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested
- Attends departmental meetings / trainings, as requested.
- Adheres to Zoo policies and procedures.
Desired Training and Experience:
- Must be proficient in computer data entry and management, including Raiser’s Edge.
- Comfortable and dependable with assigned financial responsibilities.
- Proficient in word processing programs.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills required.
Completion of a successful background check is required for employment.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.