Sponsor an Event
Ranked among the top 10% of zoos nationwide, our audience is your audience at this premier Central New York destination. Whether in-person or virtual, events at the zoo are memorable and unique. Best of all, your meeting, social or team-building event benefits the animals of the Rosamond Gifford Zoo!
Event Sponsor Recognition May Include...
- Business name and logo on invitations, e-blasts, posters, event programs and website
- Promotion in member newsletter (circulation of 8,000, 4x/year)
- Prominent signage on zoo grounds in advance of and during event
- Prime media placement (print, television and radio)
- Complimentary event tickets
- On-site exhibit booth at event
For more information on the benefits of event sponsorship and to find an event that is a good fit for your company, please contact the zoo’s Development Department at (315) 435-8511 x8526 or email Heidi Strong at [email protected].
Sponsor an Exhibit
Put your company name in front of more 345,000 visitors each year by sponsoring an exhibit at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. Ranked among the top 10% of zoos nationwide, our audience is your audience at this premier Central New York destination.
Exhibits are available based on level of support. Sponsorships range from $500 to $15,000 per year. You will be given the opportunity to renew your exhibit sponsorship on an annual or multi-year basis.
All Exhibit Sponsors Receive...
- Prominent signage at the selected exhibit for one year
- Opportunities for employees or your customers/clients to go "behind the scenes" at the zoo
- Complimentary subscription to MyZoo Magazine, the zoo's quarterly full color publication - sent to 9,000 member households, elected officials, corporations, and foundations as well as numerous distribution sites
- Recognition on signage in the zoo lobby and in the Friends annual report
- Year round recognition as a zoo partner on our website (including logo placement)
- Sign to display at your company recognizing your support of the zoo
- Exclusive invitation to donor recognition event
For more information on partnering with the zoo, please contact the zoo’s Development Department at (315) 435-8511 x8526 or email Heidi Strong at [email protected].